Monday, November 29, 2010

Akward.

This is how I feel right now. I haven't blogged in, let's face it, months! MONTHS! I have sort of forgotten how to blog. Let's see... if I remember correctly, all one has to do in order to blog is, well, talk. Talk about their day, talk about something funny, talk about the guy singing so loudly that they can hear it through the walls (which I can), apparently I just have to talk. Alright, here goes.

There was a packing extravaganza last night! Packing for 23 degree weather isn't extremely easy, if you haven't noticed. We packed gloves, scarves, mittens, self-ventilating pants, toiletries, 17 thousand t-shirts and 3 long sleeved shirts, a water bottle, thermal undies (that's right, I said "undies"), a sleeping bag and pillow, rain gear, snow boots/hiking boots, EVERYTHING! Tomorrow, my class, my mom, some teachers, some chaperones, and I are going to Yosemite, where frostbite is possible! :D I always knew my mom was a smart packer, but man! She packed all of the stuff listed above into a Timbuk2 bag and a tiny backpack. It was insane. That doesn't count the sleeping bag, which is in a pillowcase, but still! INSANITY! Why do I keep doing that? I keep typing words in all caps with an exclamation point after sentences.*flashback*: EVERYTHING! INSANITY! *flashback over* Anyhoo, I should get going. Gotta make sure that I have everything for the trip. Wish me luck! Ciao!

Whaddaya think? Pretty good right? I know, I know, I'm a natural. No, no hold your applause. Autographs after the event is over, thank you. And now... I make... an exit!

No comments: